Thursday, January 22, 2015

Defending Speaker Boehner II


Update: Thu Shevat 2, 5775 08:30PDT

On the news ticker this morning, on GMA, was a blurb about how the House Speaker, John Boehner breached protocol by inviting Israeli PM Netanyahu to address Congress.  I do not that that is correct.  The Speaker may invite anybody to address Congress.  As to whether or not all the 'chips' fall-in to place, and all the 'approvals' signed-off, etc., is another matter.  No singular individual can set the agenda of Congress, in other words.  Obviously.

 -- well, maybe terrorists.  Or, at least disrupt proceedings.

And the subtle promotion of PM Benjamin Netanyahu being somehow correlated with "terror" in a derogatory way, seems to be the agenda of many.  It's Palestinians and their supporters here and abroad, cheering with Iranians and Chechyns and Ugurs for the utter destruction of Russian, US'an, China's and Israel's governments, afterall, the EU inclusive.

It was similar forces that defeated Germany in WWI, then turned it over to a PhD cabal to rebuild it into a powerhouse of fascist militancy run by PhDs that attempted to overthrow the world just twenty years later; the German Citizen scapegoated.

I don't think the world is that complicated; just presented as "greatly complicated" for evil people to repeat the evils of history.  History never repeats itself, only evil people repeat evil deeds from history, against the rest of us, each and every individual an inherently unique and priceless life, their potential to pursue happiness and liberty according to their own Freewill, unless waylaid or circumvented by evil design.

I invited PM Netanyahu to address my country, my people, my world, my Legislative Branch within my government, as a citizen.  I have that right.  Thank you, Speaker Boehner, for extending my invitation to one of the most inspirational people in the world during my lifetime.

Did you know his picture on my list of Inspirational People on my Facebook page was defaced by cybervandals?  By haters?  Did you know, Speaker Boehner, that just because I displayed his picture, and the picture of Eva Lassman, Holocaust Survivor, that my Facebook page was attacked?  That my display of the TaNaKh on my Facebook page brought hatred against my person, my efforts, my pursuits of free expression and free speech and freedom to express in my own words my faith?

 -- they distorted my pics; they made my Inspirational People and my Book List, the TaNaKh, junk?  Did you know that?

 -- and when I expressed displeasure, was accussed of being "emotionally unstable"?  Did you know that?

It's shradenfraude, the "new, improved, cleaner, better, brighter, whiter, super-duper more efficient, less expensive" version, but the costs are the same:  incalculable.

LET PM NETANYAHU ADDRESS CONGRESS AND THANK YOU!

Kind regards, always,
CLAYTON LEON WINTON citizen#C03183395

====================

note:  Defending Speaker Boehner, Part-1, and Defending Shinseki, is found in my blog titled "BrutalHonesty" here on Google Blogger.

No comments: