Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Defending Jeb Bush

WHY JEB BUSH SHOULD HIRE MY GAY ASS

Wed Shevat 22, 5775 12:35PDT

I was fired for being Gay Married.  I was fired for my love.

I'm not using a spell-checker, or software syntax-examiner;  I type my thoughts quickly, post my entries on-line to my blog or Facebook, unedited, as-it-unfolds.  I trust education, and that it prepared the populace to figure-out simple typos/spelling-errors, occassional miswordings or word-skips, without judging, and/or, without one's thoughts being derailed.

There is something about LGBTs that is oftentimes overlooked:  we don't have a 'chapel,' or a 'community center,' there are no "membership cards," and, unlike those that know nothing about us (other than the superstitions, rumormongering) we are not telepaths; if one is told something, the rest are not 'updated' by 'osmosis.'

We do not have the social-network that religious groups have.  We have no special-education; no "common theme" other than what is applicable to all people equally: equality, and justice for all.

I was born-in to a system that claims I cannot have been "born this way," that being Gay is a "lifestyle choice."  I dispute that, vociferously, because hating Gays and Lesbians is a lifestyle choice, and those that 'subscribe' to such ways of thinking, go to churches and 'conservative meetings,' then repeat somebody else's thoughts as if one's own.  That's plagiarism to me.  I think independently.  I think for myself, because I trust my Freewill.

"Conservative" to me, the concept, along with the concept of a "Gay Republican," is perceived by most LGBTs I've ever known or read or heard, as "insanity."  However, the terminology is misunderstood, and, like those that choose a lifestyle that lives in fear and hatred of us, the LGBT 'counterpart' to that is as equally stereotypical;  the only 'equality' we truly have: misunderstandings all around.

So let me explain what I mean when I say that I am a "Gay Republican."  I am what used to be called a "Liberal Republican," before religious fanatics, fringe-movements, molested the word "conservative" into racism, bigotry and religious supremacy.  A Liberal Republican are those with true conservative values.  So, what is "conservative" in context with "Liberal Republican," and does it differ from what is stereotyped as "conservative"?

The 'simple' of it, is like this:  It is not a 'conservative value' to use one's gift of sight, to perceive 'offenses' as excuses to ban, censor, outlaw, and hate someone out of a livelihood.  It is a real, true conservative value to retain one's Freewill to "look away;" to preserve one's Freewill to "avert one's eyes."  (or, change the channel; or not buy a magazine, etc.)

My grasp of "conservative values," therefore, has not been perverted by religious extremism brainwashing LGBTs into a goose-step in lock-step condemnation, excuses to discriminate against another solely based on one's opinions about politics and faith.  Church, church-goers, and Gays of Faith and the entire LGBT community, all have more things in common than "commonly thought."  I strive to remind those around me, regardless of sexual-orientation or religion or politics, of that altruism.

Yes, I could spend many hours, days even, editing, 'perfecting wording,' asking a dozen or so people in how to word my thoughts 'better,' but then it would be their thoughts, not mine.  And it wouldn't be "as it unfolds," but some fake 'mirror' of reality, a 'graven image,' therefore, instead of who and what I truly am.  Born this way.  Naturally.

Qualifications is this letter and all my writings online, decades of defending equality, free-expression  either for or against faith and politics, the fact I passed all five adaptive tests to earn one of the first MCSDs while computer scientists failed (which proves I use resources wisely), and my life-long commitment to defending the sanctity of marriage, which is monogamy, regardless of gender or orientation (otherwise it's privacy-intrusive as excuses to discriminate based solely upon religious-extremism (which is the forcing of others to 'comply' with one's own faith-based viewpoints)).

Lastly, there are many LGBTs that are considered to be "more qualified," but what is the criteria for the claim?  Did the employed LGBT have a meltdown because somebody called them a name, thereby prove that all it takes is a word, a single word, to derail his/her thoughts?  Focus?  Job?  Life?  And, is it a woman, divorced from a man, with children, now claiming she is 'gay' and in a 'lesbian relationship'?  That would be the opposite of the definition so the terminology as she would neither be a 'lesbian' nor a 'gay', but a bisexual, even if she's in a same-sex relationship.  Further, I don't need the 'endorsement' of someone else's opinion in order to function, or work, be it about politics or religion.  Freedom is about retaining one's own personal-relationship with their faith, not a 'right' to deny equal opportunities to those in one.

 -- "For there will never cease to be needy ones in your land, which is why I command you: open your hand to the poor and needy kinsman in your land." Torah DEUTERONOMY 15.22 RE'EH

Kind regards, always,
CLAYTON LEON WINTON , citizen#C03183395
1818 E. 16th Ave., Spokane, WA., 99203


(end:  13:22PDT, total time: approx 45-mins)

No comments: