Sunday, February 01, 2009

Tax-Evading Hypocrites Charge White House

You've heard about it. Senators usurping control over every aspect of pursuits of life, liberty and happiness -- doing anything, violating everything, concocting any 'reasonable-sounding' EXCUSE, what I call, IRSSS (Infinite_Reasonable-Sounding_Stupid_Shit) EXCUSES in the pathetic attmept to 'justify' their own MEANness ...

Meanwhile, at 30-days past the due-date of my taxes, only $116.82 mind you, I get a letter from the SHERIFF telling me a WARRANT OF DISTRAINT will be issued if not paid by ...

-- I've got a few weeks.

Senators on the other hand --

-- there's a Senator, years behind, reportedly, who doesn't even report income for the 'pay-to-hear-me' and 'pay-to-be-seen-with-me' and 'pay-to-be-heard-by-me' SCAM that Senators have going, FAKING a 'big-sacrifice' for their 'PAY-FOR-REPRESENTATION' FRAUD -- which IS by definition "UNREPRESENTED TAXATION" -- gets appointments to the White House, rewarded.

That's the INJUSTICE of it all. The poor get ARRESTED, harangued by collectors, and Senators get REWARDED.

It's the definition of, "OBSCENITY," in my book.

No comments: