Monday, March 23, 2009

Winton Apologizes To China

Dear Zhou Xiaochuan, governor of the People's Bank of China;

Our nation of hateful Legislative-edu-religio-media-cabal and their usurpation over every aspects of life, liberty and pursuits of happiness has outlawed half of economy, banning, censoring, fining, outlawing, seizing, storm-trooping, terrorizing the people, business, industry, setting-up for failure our banks, while instilling a frenzy of brainwashed gluttony as 'normal.' I am trying to heal it, sir. I have warned against it, what they have been doing, my entire life.

Under the circumstances, I also urged the devaluation of the dollar. I know this has undermined the value of your investments, weakening your own currency. No one else has the integrity to apologize to you and your people, so with all due respect I do. I am sorry. I am striving to work it out, to secure your investments and return our people to work and our businesses and banks to profitability as I always have. That is not an excuse for it, but these people, my 'equal-fellow-citizen-beloved-neighbors' refuse to listen to anybody but themselves. I struggle.

On behalf of my country of cowards, that only listen to what they wish to hear, I am sorry for devaluing your investment in US.

Russia's Finance Minister Alexei Kudrin, British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, and others, have proved integrity, taking personal-responsibility for their country's economic downturns. Nobody in my country has the integrity to do anything other than ban, censor and blame somebody ELSE, and anybody that disagrees is lambasted in the media as a 'psychotic' and 'drug-addict' and/or found on a ski-slope with a broken head or neck or floating dead in a river with nothing but denials from all the fake 'land-of-the-free' crowd. I am sorry for that too, and strive to heal it.

I fully support a new reserve currency as you do to stabilize markets and investments globally. I have written extensively about it here in my blog-series and elsewhere, and want a new ID and taxation SmartCard-style system of accountability as well. Recall your semi-ancient coins with cut-outs in the center? Can you imagine a form of currency, where several coins are lazer-etched with the faces of your children in circulation, and perhaps somebody will someday find it and send it to you? Where that cut-out is a microchip that does POS-taxation? And has a solar-holo-ad pop-up, such as a can of Coca Cola Zero in the hand of an Olympian in the palm of your hand?

OnBanc can and will. We can all do that together. We can support and stabilize existing currencies, secure investments globally, re-inforce a new reserve currency in the process, and pay-off the massive-debts of the gluttons. We will prevail, and I know it will take a long time, perhaps longer than either you or I will live, but we will prevail.

Do not punish Wen Jibao for his dependence on U.S.-currency as his primary investment strategy. It was a sound strategy, and we must ensure it remains as such, and that your investments fully realize their potential. I don't know how to help as much as I want to. Future investment strategy should probably not include underwriting more of our hateful-religio-legislative branch's gluttony however. But all previous investments in US must be honored, regardless.


Alexei Kudrin and you sir, Zhou Xiaochuan, are heroes to the people -- all of 'em, regardless of language or location. I salute you.

Kind Regards,
Clayton Winton

No comments: