Monday, May 16, 2011

Heather , the wrongs of 'labeling'

HEATHER ! Another name being molested into a derogatory LABEL to accuse gay people of being 'worse' than 'straights'. (more below)
35 minutes ago via Mobile Web


While growing up Gay, I got a figurative 40 LASHES A DAY, subtle comments about that, followed by comments about being blonde. If I were female, gay and blonde AND named "Heather," I'd probably have killed myself.
32 minutes ago via Mobile Web

I loved the movie, "Heathers," a 'cult classic,' as the saying goes, it's great entertainment, with alot of social imagry making for BIG statements in SMALL packages, best kinds of films there are.
29 minutes ago via Mobile Web

I know several women of that name, and I can just 'feel' the 'insecurity-vibe' developing in their 'straight' personas around gay people now, a form of pre-approved-4-discrimination 'clause' sweeping the social circuit, reverse imagry, 'gays' btaking the blame (as though we don't make 'straights' uncomfortable already, AS IS).
25 minutes ago via Mobile Web

THE same 'take it on the chin' and 'turn the other cheek' kinda 'vibe' when somebody uses the 'n-word' or the 'fag' label, or, since I'm blonde, makes "stupid blonde" innuendi in their so-called 'laughs,' no different than stealing crutches from cripples and calling it a 'joke' as they crawl away.
22 minutes ago via Mobile Web

And today, I see a bunch of new FB-usernames, like, "Heather Feather" sending 'friend requests' to my friends, leaving me wondering why? Why do they hide behind fake names? ARE THEY ASHAMED OF WHO THEY ARE? Or trying to shame us?
19 minutes ago via Mobile Web

We Gay people of the world (Gaylandis) have been the butt of 'straight' 'jokes,' set-up for failure, marched to death camps, economically and 'spiritually' CAST-OUT and denied equality, turned into human-experiments so often, so much, it's hard not to see the obvious patterns of USURY ...
14 minutes ago via Mobile Web

GAY DEFAMATION LEAGUE, Get it Gurl?
13 minutes ago via Mobile Web

Kind Regards, always,
Clayton Winton

-- (echoed from my FacebookWall, as I wrote it, typos and all)

No comments: