Saturday, October 22, 2005

Day34-ResusCitateHumanity-3.4

(note: ignore BBcodes in text)
=========================

Madonna. See her?
Isn't she great? Yup. Sure IS.
[size=18][b][color=yellow]Your SoulMate makes you face shit. -- Madonna[/size][/b][/color]

-- cute kids, too! Great family.
-- My kinda girl. Onique. ;)

=========================

So, she tells her people that when they leave 'here,' wherever that may be, to never accept mediocrity. So we differ here, too, because 'perfect' is impossible, and opportunities such as she has had, are afforded .0000000000000000000000000001% of ALL humans, BEFORE and AFTER herself.

And that's why I'm HATED, because I accept even those face down in the mud, beaten, helpless, lost, the dispossesed, the oppressed, the shamed, the blamed, the down-trodden, those on the 'other side of the tracks,' and even those whom have never known anything but mediocrity -- those living lives where such words are irrelavent. And, those whose opportunities were DENIED.

"Want tolerance? Give tolerance." -- Madonna

Does that include the 'mediocre?' ;)
I guess not -- or we'd be friends.
I guess not -- or Senators would have UpliftedOrleans for REAL.
I guess not -- or there would be equality.
I guess not -- or there would be more stages for sharing.
I guess not -- or it would never have been said.

(But she wasn't talking to me -- so I am responding 'out-of-context' INTENTIONALLY).

But I love her anyway. Like YOU, and you ... even you over there. When you hurt others, I'll be in your face and saying "FUCK YOU!" -- but we're in it together and we need fix it together, AllOfUs/AllOfYou/AllOfThem/AllThings. PeaceOnEarth -- not 'off' in some fairy-tale or fictional 'not real life' that has NOTHING TO DO with SURVIVING THIS ONE -- [size=24][b][color=yellow]PeaceOnEarth, now. SIMPLE.[/size][/b][/color]

In the END, it doesn't matter what you BELIEVE. Look at all those bodies floating in the water DEAD. They all died at the same time in the same way. Doesn't matter what they believed or if they believed nothing at all. The reason they drowned, was because people [size=14][b][color=red]BELIEVED IN THE MEDIOCRITY OF FAITH[/size][/b][/color], [b]instead of[/b] [size=18][b][color=yellow]THE PROVEN EXCELLENCE OF HELPING THE LIVING DURING LIFE.[/size][/b][/color]

And now they're DEAD, and it was BELIEF by others that killed them, by substituting fictional-needs for REAL NURTURE/LIFE/[size=24][b][color=yellow]LIGHT[/size][/b][/color].

================================================

And she's just a wonderful person, AS IS. And for being wonderful, she is ruthlessly HAMMERED on the damnable CrossOfShame, merely for breathing. Commonality, there, we share, from differing facets of the social spectrum. Go figure. I admire her, I do. Sharing herself and thereby uplifting so many. Few have THAT stage. I admire her more for not abusing the luxury.

------------------------------------------------

Someone: "I thought he was someone important!"
Someone else: "So did I!"

And that's how gross YOU are. Everyone is important, damnit!
-- so I hide charisma; I'm no more than you.
-- so while I hide charisma, I feel tragic loss.
-- so, stuffing charisma, displays introversion. Safety. (I tire of hate, it HURTS!)
-- so, I'm healing, a 'broken wing,' and there is no encouragement in HELL, unless you BUY it, and I'm broke.

Someone: "With that attitude, you always will be."
-- with THAT attitude, so will everybody else.
-- with THAT attitude, 'helping-hands' is fictional photo-op material. Sound familiar? HELL. And it's YOUR attitude that IS the CAUSE.

------------------------------------------------

So I wrote a wonderful song. I'd share, but there are no stages for 'your/my kind of people.' I'd send it, but I don't know where. I'd give it away like so many others but this one is -- well, I'll give it away like so many others, of course, like always, or throw it away. Nobody cares anyway, unless it's a photo-op-moment or someone is watching. That's why the Establishment CHOOSES THE FEW to be 'light' and says 'NO' to the rest -- and much beauty is discarded as 'not our kind.'

-------------------------------------------------

80,000 people in Scotland at Madonna's concert there. Performing in the rain is a bitch! Once, I slipped off a stage, bruising my butt-cheeck on the edge!, performing in the rain. Big band. Hurt! Climbed back on that 'horse' ... tears and all, and kept OnRiding. ;)

... and so will [size=18][b][color=yellow]YOU.[/size][/b][/color]

No comments: