Friday, March 10, 2006

Day222-RCH (Girlfriends Are TOO EXPENSIVE)

Girlfriends are TOO EXPENSIVE.

Unless you want to 'play' them, if you can find one that has money.

Who is that mean and nasty?

I was driving home, talking to me, myself, and I -- possibly GOD -- whatever and whomever 'listens' -- Monitors and Observers, notwithstanding -- and it occured to me that in this system, our society, we are trained to chase dollars. Does that mean that if I were to meet a rich woman, I'd be motivated to 'get to know her' because of her purse-strings? Would I put on my 'best charm' and attempt to 'wow' her?

This is how society is EXPECTED to TRAIN their 'little princesses' to 'score' a 'bigger-fish' -- a 'richer husband' or 'rich boyfriend.' FACT.

Does it go both ways and other directions?

Yup. Sure does. Am I the only one honest enough to admit it? Does that mean that if a rich woman, regardless of my own 'attraction-level' toward her, were to show me personal interest, that I would be motivated to 'play' her?

Am I the only person BrutallyHonest enough to discuss this openly?

(drum-roll)

And just that thought right there, and I'm HEALED. I'm not mean enough. And neither are you ('you' is figurative). So, now YOU are HEALED, too. Because you are now aware of this 'training,' whereas before you were not. And you will openly discuss it with any potential 'rich-partner' in future. It's not 'natural' human-nature, but in this current system, it's considered as 'human-nature,' and that proves brainwashing by all definitions.

Consider it an 'epiphany,' and remember it's the same with business-relationships, too. Look at Senators. Don't forget.

[b]GlobalAttitudeAdjustment_InProgress.[/b]
(not just mine -- yours, too -- every entity in existence.)

==========================================
==========================================

I'd love to have a girlfriend right now. I don't have enough money. FACT.
I'd love to have a boyfriend right now. I don't have enough money for that, either. FACT.

Good thing there are pets. :)

(Perverts will interject their molestive crotch-examination here, in their grossness -- nonstop CrotchWorship).

In all seriousness, I'm not talking about one-night stands. I'm not interested in those. Some are, and that's their own business. I'm talking about relationships. They've become a 'size-comparison' of 'stuff.' If you have the right 'size' -- it doesn't matter what your other 'size' is all about.

Bank-accounts -- car -- jewelry -- house -- instant-lover.
None of that -- 'fuck off.'

That is subtle-hate. That is TRAINED by religion. "This is the kind of people we are," I was told by a very religious woman once, proudly displaying her 'tangiable goods,' more important than she, herself.

If Madonna, a woman I admire very much, were to take personal interest in me, would I 'cozy-up' to her wallet? Would you? Are you that gross? Am I that gross?

[b]GlobalAttitudeAdjustment_InProgress.[/b]
(not just mine -- yours, too -- every human on the planet.)

===============================================
===============================================

And now you know why 'celebrities' hate every human they meet, except really rich ones, like themselves. Because what you show them, isn't you anymore -- it's something else, something ugly and nefarious.

Plastic. Wearing masques/masks/asks.

And some 'hold out,' but still showing 'favoritism' merely for the 'hope' of personal gain. See how dangerous subtle-hate is? It's horrid.

And you train your 'little princesses' to be that way, INTENTIONALLY.

"He'll make a horrible husband because he doesn't have enough education/money/stuff."

Well, I think a rich-girlfriend would be a enslaving me, personally. And so do rich-husbands. And now you understand how woman are still DOMINATED.

[b]GlobalAttitudeAdjustment_InProgress.[/b]
(not just mine -- yours, too -- every human on and off Earth.)

================================================
================================================

If I were raising kids, I'd want them in love and happy in it. If the love they find isn't 'rich-enough,' we'll all help them with the 'stuff' as needs arise. Isn't that what we all do, anyway?

Well, some do. See that it's you, too.

That's why I'm just me -- as is -- and why it never bothered me riding a donkey.

[b]GlobalAttitudeAdjustment_InProgress.[/b]
(not just mine -- yours, too -- every consciousness in existence.)

Kind Regards,
Clayton - 3Ons - HFA

No comments: