Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Day(-2940)WHERE IS MARCUS MCKIBBEN???

Where Is Marcus McKibben?

(OnEdit: adding pic links, click title for pics from 10-yrs ago)
(OnEdit: adding: please note, "10-yrs" as used here, has NOTHING TO DO with the UniversalTheorem and my statements, "ten years behind schedule.")

In an orange jump-suit in Abu Ghraib? He disappeared approximately the same time as 9/11.

I had not seen him in a couple of years, but had talked by phone. Then, nothing. All mutual friends claim they know nothing.

One 'friend' was very jealous of me about Marcus. I am left wondering if some hateful rumor-mongering somehow convinced mutual-friends and aquaintances to get together and tell each of us that the other is 'dead' or 'hates each other' or 'it's best they never know where each is,' or something like that, out of so-called 'concern,' in their so-called 'positive-goodness.'

NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT.

What sort of things were told to Marcus? "Guilt as a weapon?" and then a whole bunch of concocted, out-of-context crap to 'prove' their flimsy case? It had to be more, as Marcus is a too wonderful of a person to fall victim. He would NEVER knowingly play a part in that hateful crap.

KNOWINGLY ... and that is why I am so worried.

CHOOSING PEOPLES' FRIENDS IS JEALOUS ABUSIVENESS.

WHERE IS MARCUS? Where is he?

WHERE?

I love the man. Please help me find him. We were never involved in violence. There are no 'restraining orders' or 'money owed' or ANYTHING ELSE.

SOMETHING STRANGE HAS HAPPENED. Please help.

Contact me: cwinton@priestriver.com
208-448-2215
or, write me : POB 2123, Priest River, ID 83856

Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew a Marcus McKibben many years ago. I "found" him again about ten years ago. From what he said as he disappeared from my life again was that he was thinking of moving to Idaho (from AZ) to be closer to his mother who needed help. We where friends from long ago & the far away land of California in the early 80's. Could this be that same man? If so, good luck. Disappearing is one of his talents.

mborzoi@yahoo.com