Thursday, April 20, 2006

Day207-RCH (Hang-up Calls)

Hang-up calls -- 'dead air' ... no one speaking on the other end of the phone after I answer it.

I'm sick of it. Knock it off. Whomever/whatever you are. It's harrassment. Period.

==========================================================

Diversity/Sensitivity training at the Whitehouse (White House) ... last year. Remember?

What are staff doing recently?

Now you know what the 'shake up' is all about. Ya' think? Hmmm?

Okay, well, remember, this is The Peoples' union, " ... of the people, by the people," even 'not your kind of people,' like it or NOT.

===========================================================

Job search: one phone-interview for a factory-trawler position at sea. They said 'no.' My apps to DLA and the Admin have not been confirmed, let alone responded to. Meanwhile, I received a letter from a Temp Employment Service saying, "we won't find work for you." Interpret it as you will. I just want a job.

Strange thing, I filled out apps at the State Job Service. The processing date was the 'next day.' Although I printed the screen and the time/date I entered it was the day before. I emailed the HR at DLA to ask why. Haven't heard back yet.

Again, I just want a job ... an opportunity to feed myself, so I can feed others, and help out in whatever way possible, economy/country/earth.

My 'paranoia alarm' is chirping. Frustration does that. So does hunger. Meanwhile, I'm doing the least physical activities to conserve on caloric consumption. Survival. I spent all my money looking for jobs. And that 'paranoia alarm' makes me wonder, again, if I'm isolated on an intrAnet, instead of the real IntErnet, my access to government blocked. No way to confirm it, see. No way to prove otherwise, see. And no call-backs, other than 'dead-air' silence is very strange.

My head hurts. I need a nap.

=====================
OnEdit to ADD: I'll be okay -- just my usual CrownOfThorns (worries).

No comments: