Monday, September 19, 2005

Day19-ResusCitateHumanity-1.9.1

Day19-ResusCitateHumanity-1.9.1

THANK YOU's :

THE MADONNA'S GIFT, "La Isla Bonita," in my heart for warmth and inspiration, TrueBeauty.

I can't thank you enough, what a wonderful gift. She shared with YOU, too -- did you HAMMER her to a CrossOfShame, merely for sharing? I thank her for AllOfUs/AllOfYou/AllThings right NOW.

===============

Did you see Bill Clinton and Bush Sr. visiting with translocated SURVIVORS of the STORM? Not a 'photo-op' -- not a 'running for office event' -- not a 'ask for money fund-raiser' -- two wonderful people that care, offering courage, support and stability for the benefit of all. I'm so proud of them. I really am. Aren't YOU, too?

===============

Ni-night -- errr, good morning -- LET THERE BE LIGHT, on a BRIGHT, BRIGHT SUNSHINY DAY!
PeaceOnEarthOnEarthOnEarth.

No comments: