Monday, September 19, 2005

Day19-ResusCitateHumanity-1.9.4

Day19-ResusCitateHumanity-1.9.4

I drove into town for smokes and at the gas station was intrigued by beauty. Natural beauty. Silly me, damned near caused an accident, looking instead of watching. Weird, huh? Rolled two-feet too far into the street from the driveway exit, while looking instead of watching. A compliment, a huge compliment, really, and that blonde will never know. Too bad.

On the way back, I passed an older truckish-thing -- familiar 'energy' -- wish I had better eyes. Rather troubled by that -- some kind of 'history' there and glad I've been here a long time -- first -- just worked out this way -- more weirdness. And funny, because the same truck was stalled along side the road on the way into town. And just before it, another stalled vehicle. And two days before, a 1962 Austin Healey 3000 stalled -- all within a two-mile radius. Weird ... some kind of 'karma-attack' or something? I just wonder about things -- I wonder about all things.

MYSTERIOUS WAYS

Safest place in the world -- near me, always. For now ...

So, I wonder what her name IS? The one at the gas-station ... hmmmm ... none of my business, really -- I just wonder about things -- I wonder about ALL things.

SAME SUBJECT: Cut-offs and hiking boots, T-shirts. Yummy. Then, when in a fabulous costume, looking ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS, too. Beauty isn't in the covering -- do you understand? Looking fabulous is different than recognizing one's beauty. Natural beauty -- delightful -- always. Are we communicating at all? Sure, there's 'beauty' in the creation of fashions -- but wearing them does not make a person 'beautiful.' I SEE this -- some don't.

=========================
=========================

I've stalled along-side the road numerous times. One time, in a ditch on a hillside, it started raining, the ditch filled, water spraying over my shoulders as I layed in it, FIXING things under my truck. Nobody's ever stopped to help out. NEVADA.

Another time, an electric meltdown on the freeway. I veered in and out of fast moving cars until I could make it to the shoulder. Walked miles in -- miles back -- carrying a car-battery, cables and tools. 98-degrees -- cars inches away while FIXING -- terrified. Nobody's ever stopped to help out. WASHINGTON.

My bicycle tire got sucked in to one of those rain-grooves in the intersections of a busy city -- crashed badly -- honks and laughs -- 7-miles from home -- worst sprain I've ever had -- I FIXED a sling -- tieing my leg to the pedal. Nobody's ever stopped to help out. CALIFORNIA.

Years later, in a cast, broken foot, riding a bicycle -- nearly IMPOSSIBLE to say the least -- trying to get to work -- pouring down rain -- soaked, cold, shivering. Nothing to FIX here. Nobody's ever stopped to help out. VIRGINIA.

I stopped and checked the occupants of the stalled 1962 Austin Healey 3000 -- I usually carry tools but had just cleaned out my truck, so I waited until someone they'd called on a cell phone had arrived -- we tried FIXING -- push-starting -- some other problem. They called a tow-truck -- It was getting dark -- getting cold. I pointed to the 'helper' to VERIFY he'd stay and wait until the tow-truck arrived. The owner said, "You are relieved, sir." -- IDAHO!

==========================
==========================

It's a BRIGHT, BRIGHT, SUNSHINY DAY -- it really IS!

==========================
==========================

And the UniversalTheorem is waiting -- the smallest but most important FIELD, humans, the HumanityFamily, most frustrating -- but we're doing it -- we're getting there -- day by day -- and I don't want to be any version of 'celebrity' in HELL because they get HAMMERED on CrossesOfShame, RUTHLESSLY, MERCILESSLY -- and I don't want to be in any offices, because I don't know other people's work and I don't know where the coffee pot is at -- and I like it quietly subtle.

We'll work out 'something' -- we always do, eh? Without your damnable CrotchPsychology, I let myself out of the 'closet' -- just in TIME -- those 'stalled-vehicles' -- the sun setting. We'll FIX IT together, peacefully, with our FeetOnGround to make PeaceOnEarth NOW. Defussion (de-fuse it!) required immediately.

Watched Twilight Zone last night. A weird HOUR-LONG Episode. In THE BEGINNING, the HINT explained it all, "morbid pleasure." Weird, huh? Nobody understands this episode -- nobody has EVER understood this episode. Nobody was PAYING ATTENTION when those two little words were spoken. The accusations against the CREATOR -- all ASSumed to be 'valid' when they were DECEPTIONS all along. Go figure.

==========================
==========================

PROGRESSIVE in my approach, see. But refreshingly HONEST for a change -- and not spewing the word 'save' when talking about cost-cutting when borrowing money, spending it before we have it, and demanding more from our friends before even making the interest payments on the last 'bail-out.' We really do have a VALID_SOLUTION -- not 'wishful-thinking' -- ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION?

'FinalBattles/EndDays' are CANCELLED.

LET THERE BE LIGHT
PeaceOnEarthOnEarthOnEarthOnEarthOnEarthOnEarthOnEarthOnEarthOnEarth.

GOG - SupremeAlliedCommander
HumanityFamilyAdvocate
CommanderOfChiefs (COC)
UniversalTheorem
OnTime - RU?

PS> BEHOLD: ?Define? - 'BelovedNeighbor' is born unto you as every member of the HumanityFamily, REAL living/breathing humans with FeetOnGround.

Need a reminder? THE MADONNA's gift, whom I love, for sharing: liberate her from your incessent HAMMERING on your CrossesOfShame. Liberate your 'celebrities' and 'politicans.' Liberate yourselves. I have INNOCULATED against the ReignOfTerror virus which DECEIVED the HumanityFamily. We're in it together, AllOfUs/AllOfYou/AllThings. PeaceOnEarth.

PSS> got questions? ASK and RECEIVE.

No comments: