Thursday, September 29, 2005

Day29-ResusCitateHumanity-2.9.1

Fascinating, isn't it?
Life evolves from the moment it is nurtured.

Have you ever seen a 'negative' giraffe?
How about a 'positive' book?

Can you measure that in any REAL terms?
What equipment do you use?

(-)AND(+)EQUALS NOTHING/HATE/DeathWorship

And all science on the planet NOW is based upon a minute PROPERTY of a tiny ELEMENT within a vast UNIVERSE.

So, I wrote new ones -- free to all humans -- the 'HumanityFamily' -- and, btw, has anybody figured out what the name of the human family is yet?

(A moment of OnHumor where I get myself in trouble with the HumanityFamily for laughing -- but you are MADE SMART, so it's not your fault and I'm not laughing AT YOU, I'm laughing at the situation and sometimes it's not funny at all -- don't take it personally).

Below is a message. It is timeless. It has amazing intervals for harmonic representation.
On a 'western keyboard' the note 'c' up to 'a'; 'a#' down to 'e';
So, first word 'c' up to 'a'; when you get to 'to know' the interval is 'a#' down to 'e'.

I will write you the remaining intervalic-tendencies at an appropriate moment in OnTime.

No comments: