Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Day20-ResusCitateHumanity-2.0.2

Day20-ResusCitateHumanity-2.0.2

CLARIFICATION AFTER MISUSE OF PREVIOUSLY DEFINED WORD:

ENTRY DATE: Day15-ResuscitateHumanity-1.5
WORD MISUSED: "FREAK" (see below entry)
SOME PEOPLE REALLY ARE 'FREAKY' -- brain-anomolies, the 'bio-quantum-computer' misgrown, malformed, disconnected from BEYOND for whatever reason. In our current SYSTEM, there is NO WAY to distinguish between the YEARNING and the MALFORMED brains.

EXPLANATION: I defined the word 'freak' already as being: "the CelebrationOfDiversity, Uniqueness, FreedomOfIntolerance and FreedomOfDiscrimination because of uniqueness."

In the above entry (1.5) I made a DEROGATORY REMARK. Unintentionally. I am sorry. I am learning too. There is a program on the HISTORY CHANNEL, "Freak Show," and I made an unintentional derogatory remark toward every human that participated (and even the ones that did NOT.) I am sorry. I do indeed celebrate your uniqueness and am ashamed for having HAMMERED you to a CrossOfShame merely for breathing.

I DO NOT MAKE EXCUSES

Okay, well, in order to FIX Entry-1.5, I need to substitute 'freaky' with something else. The term I am looking for is along the lines of 'nefarious/awful/vandal/hooligan/DeathWorship.' This is a PRIME EXAMPLE of how twisted our language has become and why I am making such great effort in explaining it to YOU and everybody else. Remember, this is ALSO OUR MATH and ALSO OUR SCIENCE/PHYSICS and ALSO OUR ECONOMY -- SumOfAllThings, see (which is why I CREATED new math/science/economy for you: OnMath, OnPhysics, OnEconomy).

ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION?

So, a better word would be 'fuckedup' -- however, you may choose another, because that 'f-word' has so many different usages as to be extremely ambiguous also.

No comments: