Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Day20-INVITATION

INVITATION:

A 'little bird' suggested to me that someone I've had personal involvement with at one time or another is in an uncomfortable/tense situation. I do NOT know who.

No explanations necessary -- no pressures, no baggage -- no expectations -- no 'return favors' and not even a 'thank you' expected/required. If you need a place, devoid of baggage/pressures, without the need to explain anything -- or give anything in return -- where you will be warm and safe (although very minimalist/rugged circumstances) -- where you will be protected at all times -- without the need to say ANYTHING or do ANYTHING -- but 'sort things out without complications' -- without the need to say 'sorry' or 'thank you' or 'what can I do' or anything at all -- totally devoid of baggage/expectations/explanations/reasons, just a need to be left to yourself without pressures -- even if broke and transportationless, whatever -- no explanations necessary -- you don't even have to talk -- I will help you and what is mine is yours free of baggage.

I worded that carefully, because sometimes, especially women or single-moms, when under pressures, they turn to places that put even more pressures on them, or attempt some type of 'reciprocal-favor' thingy. Not from me. I'll even stay out of the way -- it's about being safe, warm, fed, having time to sort-things-out, without bullshit, for as long as necessary. Even 3am -- without explaining anything, I'll run to assist, or you may come here, or wake me or whatever.

So, I thought about this and thought nobody would believe me -- they'd think it was one of those 'hooks' or 'bait-n-switch' acts/speaches -- and the 'courtesy-silence' would end in short order and then I'd expect something in return -- probably sex or money/something. I do not work that way and 'thank you fucks' or 'pity fucks' or ANY ALLEGORICAL EQUIVALENT is repulsive to me -- my left-hand is more rewarding.

And I really am safe to be around. Those hateful allegations regarding multiple-sides-of-myself, or split-personalities or ANYTHING ELSE IS BULLSHIT. And if I even hint at hypocriting myself, slap my feet back to the ground immediately. I will keep you and yours safe, even from afar -- as much 'space' or 'distance' as you need, without baggage/expectations. I am always a perfect gentleman (although your idea of 'couth' is no doubt different than my own), I do not hit, scream, yell, nor even argue (unless you're in my face bitching at me -- I usually walk away.) I can also make a good listener if you WANT to discuss/talk -- but that is NOT expected nor necessary (and I do make a very good conversationalist, valid and attentive 'disscusser-of-issues,' if you are TOLERANT of differing opinions/dissent.)

Always welcome and free to leave, with assistance, any time, night/day/other.

Whomever/whatever -- if you know ME, personally -- make sure this message goes where it's needed -- someone we care about may be 'drowning/overwhelmed/stressed/pressured/boxed-in.'

My 'place' is no palace -- a 'hide-a-way' -- rather gross, really -- but it's not about that. Some things are much more important. Like healing. This IS the place for that. You'll have a cot, sleep alone, that's about it. Temporary, unfortunatly -- best I can do -- we'll work on something more comfortable and appropriate at your convenience.

Same goes for any/all whom have known me personally (or whom I've personally expressed interest in their lives -- but not an 'open-invite' to the entire HumanityFamily), regardless of 'past history' or gender or anything else. I know not whom -- and we'll keep it quiet. Your business, NOT mine. (But please do NOT put me in the middle of some domestic-crap -- but if you are 'stalked,' you'll be protected and safe. Period.)

GET THIS MESSAGE WHERE IT NEEDS GO BY WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY AND KEEP IT QUIET/SUBTLE - thank you.

No comments: