Saturday, September 24, 2005

Day24-RightKindOfPeople

I wanted to watch a program and it was CENSORED by the CrossOfShamers because it had words that are, "beneath their type of people."

I went to buy a magazine and it was put in a special bag, costing business needless money, and waisting ECONOMY/RESOURCES/ENVIRONMENT because it had pictures of 'not our kinds of people.'

I wanted help from the government, but wasn't a member of the 'right kinds of people.'

I went to a club and couldn't see beautiful bodies because they'd been waged war against by CrossOfShamers for not being, 'the right kind of people.'

I wanted to buy a book but it was removed from the library by CrossOfShamers because it was not reflected of the 'right kind of people.'

I wanted to get gene-therapy for my eyes but SCIENCE and MEDICINE and AGRICULTURE can't research the medicine because the CrossOfShame says we're not 'the right kind of people.'

First day on the job after a promotion and relocation, and I wanted to buy a house. My co-workers, my boss and my bosses boss and the internal-affairs told me not to buy where I wanted because those neighborhoods weren't 'the right kind of people.'

Those neighbors, their entire neighborhoods were 'Emminent Domained' because they were not the 'right kind of people.'

I went to work to work and was shamed the moment I took my first breath walking through the door because I was not the 'right kind of people.'

I know women that want to get married but they aren't the 'right kind of people.'
I know men that want to get married but they aren't the 'right kind of people.'
I know couples that ARE married but even THEY are not the 'right kind of people' for the CrossOfShamers.

There are bookstores I'd like to visit but can't because anybody that uses them are not the 'right kind of people.'

There are industries I'd like to promote but can't because anybody that uses them are not the 'right kind of people.'

Political parties won't even talk to you unless you are the 'right kind of people.'

Religious groups have TERRORIZED all of us, even you, because we're not the 'right kind of people.'

Meanwhile, they PRAY FOR FinalBattles/EndDays and DISCRIMINATE IN HATE against all whom are NOT the 'right kind of people.'

DeathWorship -- and it's pissed on our flag, our constitution, our TRUE AMERICAN VALUES and pitted neighbor against neighbor, bringing their HATEFUL WORSHIP OF DEATH/WAR to the streets and neighborhoods we live, claiming anything and everything is 'offensive' and 'obscene' while promoting WAR/HATE/DeathWorship, killing business, killing economy, and killing sons and daughters all over the world under the guise of 'peace/love/tolerance' and it's all INTOLERANT TERRORISM.

NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT LEVEL NINE -- MAXIMUM!

Go for 'help,' get HAMMERED to a CrossOfShame for breathing, LABELLED in INTOLERANCE for being alive while not wishing to be HATED nor promote DeathWorship in a society of institutionalized DISCRIMINATION. What do they do? Put you on strong psychotropic medications and make you drool in a corner. DeathWorship.

50,000,000 people -- while 100,000,000 million per decade are mass-murdered in their DeathWorship.

IN THE LAND OF THE FREE -- LAND OF EQUALITY -- which really means, 'fuck you and me,' you're not the 'right kind of people.' And you're going to go 'pray' to THAT? DeathWorship? WTF!

No comments: